Web Engagement Manager
The Web Engagement/Online Marketing Manager is a member of the Web engagement team, responsible for the engagement performance of roberthalf.com. This is a data driven role, the success of which is based upon the delivery of improved site traffic, user experience and leads engagement. This individual must have the ability to monitor, analyze, report and refine our digital performance, working with the Senior Manager Web Engagement and the SEO Growth team to identify and execute optimization tactics. The Online Marketing Manager is a hands on role responsible for executing our online strategies. This role reports to the Senior Manager Web Engagement.
- Monitor and manage the roberthalf.com’s engagement performance, delivering continued, sequential growth in site traffic engagement, SEO visibility, leads and conversion.
- Helps Senior Director ensure site performance goals are well understood across functional teams in marketing and PR, and that their activities contribute to those goals.
- Implements tactics necessary for improving site performance with the ultimate goal of generating more customers/leads. To do so, will collaborate with a range of teams (content marketing, performance advertising, digital programs, job board manager, etc.) in order to secure the necessary support/programming to achieve site goals.
- Under guidance from Senior Director and Senior Manager, determines what content or programming sits on or points to the site, keeping a firm eye on customer audiences, customer response and overall site performance.
- Ensures that Senior Director and Senior Manager have opportunity to “audit” all proposed changes to the site to ensure they are on goal. Will be involved in the delivery of any major site changes, initiatives and enhancements. (Will collaborate with the Technology teams on any changes to site infrastructure.)
- Responsible for daily online analytics using Google Analytics, DOMO and other available tools to track site engagement performance and makes optimization recommendations to Senior Online Marketing Manager.
- Conduct A/B testing on priority pages, practice group and campaign landing pages to drive highest engagements in the form of phone calls, downloads and job board applications
- Action regular updates and improvements to the websites based on user data and feedback, and SEO optimization targets (partnering with SEO Growth team for all SEO-related initiatives). Manage optimization of all existing site content (in partnership with the SEO Growth and Content teams). Request additional content, as needed to achieve site performance goals, from the Content Strategy team.
- Work closely with the performance advertising and digital programs team on the planning of digital marketing programs, campaigns and initiatives.
- Constantly improve knowledge of online marketing, site user experience trends and developments.
- Regular review of competitor’s online activities, web site updates, job postings and industry updates.
- Working closely with a wide range of functional teams in Marketing and Corporate Communications, the position is responsible for raising the profile of Robert Half and its practice groups online whilst maintaining the integrity of Robert Half’s corporate identify.
- 5+ years in an online marketing role
- Degree, preferably in marketing, business or communications
- Solid experience in a wide range of online marketing disciplines, including web development, campaign landing pages, UX, search, content, digital advertising, mobile
- Understanding of the marketing/sales funnel, and how to pull prospects through the funnel stages towards conversion.
- Experience using online CMS systems, ideally Drupal
- HTML experience (asset)
- Strong digital analytics skills and experience with Google Analytics; experience with DOMO and Brightedge a plus; ability to draw conclusions from data and act upon them
- Natural aptitude for learning new technologies and tools, with an “early adopter” mentality
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative and capable of breaking down silos so that all teams and departments can contribute to our success.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP