1st Shift, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics was named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. At XPO, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Warehouse Management System Analyst, you will serve as the liaison between Operations and IT, maintaining the relationship and ensuring clear communication. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity with an exciting company, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Support warehouse operations team on troubleshooting and fixing issues related to the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Communicate system-related bugs to WMS team for triaging, identifying root cause and assisting in code change testing
- Define business requirements for software, develop and conduct training, and resolve discrepancies to achieve company and customer objectives
- Coordinate the collection, documentation and communication of business requirements and best practices to the IT team
- Conduct training for software maintenance, startups, enhancements and upgrades
- Create training documents and resources for system users
- Work with IT to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, properly troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions as needed
- Proactively communicate with customers, employees and the management team to ensure necessary requirements are met
- Communicate urgent issues to various stakeholders and prioritize escalations
- Assist with WMS implementations across multiple locations; participate in project planning meetings, system readiness testing, user acceptance testing, operations training and implementation support for go-live
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of experience in logistics system implementation
- Distribution/warehousing experience
- Knowledge of automated software systems and implementation
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
It’d be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge in Blue Yonder (JDA)
- Strong change management skills
- Basic SQL skills
- 3 years of WMS configuration experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google sheet skills, especially using inbuild formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables and graphing
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.