Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-agrowing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
We are looking for VP, Finance & Controller for our Integrated Manufacturing Solutions Division.This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. The position also links strongly to the SVP, Corporate Controller and supports the President of a multi-division multi-plant Engineering & Manufacturing segment of the corporation.
The successful candidate will direct and control all the financial activities of approximately $7 billion dollar multi-division organization, with plants in the US, Europe, Asia and Mexico.This position will support the President of IMS in driving profitability and asset management metrics to meet/exceed the Division's margin expectations and shareholder value targets. You will interact internally and externally with executive level management, including customer and supplier executives, requiring negotiation of critical financial related matters. The position is based in San Jose, California.
The business executive we seek must have significant experience with manufacturing processes, financial governance, SOX requirements, and corporate financial policies and procedures.
Specific Duties include:
- Acumen to drive strategic financial and investment plans and forecasts.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to develop the finance team.
- A driver of strategic/ tactical business and financial improvements to support achievement of the Division's profitability and asset management metrics targets.
- Providing business, financial, and various analyses which supports actionable decisions.
- Refining cost and pricing models to meet company targets.
- M&A restructuring analysis and involvement, as required.
- Ensure all the Division's and plants comply with SOX controls and applicable company financial policies to support external financial reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree and CPA or CMA required; MBA in Finance preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in Finance/Operations role with P&L experience.
- 5+ years in a senior finance executive role.
- Experience with industrial manufacturing and standard cost environment required. Exposure to lean manufacturing concepts is highly desirable.
- International Finance experience is a must
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Must clearlyand concisely present and interact at an Executive level.
- Willingness to Travel.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity