Category (For Job Seekers)
Manufacturing/Operations, Sales/Business Dev/M&A
H8001 - HR Campus Corporate - San Jose, CA 95134 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
VP, Business Development - Internet Content Providers
The Vice President of Strategic Business Development is responsible for developing and driving revenue growth objectives within the Internet Content Provider (ICP) market across Sanmina's broad portfolio of capabilities. These objectives will be achieved through disciplined account and sales plans, client relationship development and strategic alignment and deployment of design, manufacturing and services opportunities.
Successful candidates will have the experience of leading and developing strategic accounts and new client acquisition for manufacturing and fulfillment services, storage and compute products and design services. The right candidate will have the experience of working with senior management within the ICP customer base.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
* Align the strategic accounts and sales organization's objectives with the company's business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
* Develop team/individual revenue growth targets, aligned with corporate revenue growth objectives
* Accountable for development of successful account planning, deal qualification, funnel management, opportunity management and key actions to successfully close opportunities
* Works closely with operational leads to align success with operational program management to ensure customer expectations are being exceeded
* Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
* Reports to EVP of Business Development
* Peer colleague to other senior-most functional heads
* Provides indirect leadership to core sales support functions including Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources and IT
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* 8 years in executive sales and senior management experience
* 5+ years selling successfully into ICP market
* Strong Experience and Network in Electronics Industry
* Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
* Located in Silicon Valley
"Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity"