Vice President or Director- National Technology Accounts
Flexible U.S. Office Location
National Technology Accounts (NTA) is hiring for a Director or Vice President level sales leadership role. National Technology Accounts is responsible for business development activities, for both RHT and TCG staffing services, with enterprise firms with large IT contractor (1000+) utilization, within an assigned terrority. This position will leverage a research driven approach to analyze business opportunities, and develop and implement client pursuit strategies in specific targeted markets. The incumbent is responsible for communicating, modeling, and upholding Robert Half’s corporate vision and values, reinforcing the importance of maintaining the highest standards of operational excellence and ethics. The position reports directly to Joseph McIntyre, Senior Vice President of National Technology Accounts.
- Within the assigned territory, generate strategies to increase Robert Half Talent Solutions revenue in Technology and Creative practice groups by:
- Indentifying technology staffing opportunities using a target list of high-potential enterprise level accounts.
- Collaborate and partner with Strategic Accounts, PSS, TSS, RH Legal, Managed Solutions and Protiviti to analyze business opportunities and to develop and implement client pursuit strategies.
- Scheduling and conducting client calls and presentations, with hiring managers and client contacts, on Robert Half’s capabilities.
- Scheduling and conducting client calls and presentations, with senior level hiring managers (VP/SVP) and client contacts, on Robert Half’s capabilities.
- Developing strategies to increase staffing starts through a coordinated marketing approach, targeting senior level hiring managers (VP/SVP) and client contactsof high-potential, large IT contractor utilization companies.
- Promotes and supports an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion are championed.
- Supports and encourages adoption of the Robert Half Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and the Corporate Compliance and Ethics Program.
- 10+ years experience of relevant experience, with a proven track record of success in IT staffing and professional services.
- Experience with developing relationships with C-suite level management required.
- Proven ability to self-generate business development opportunities through a diverse combination of calling, emailing and networking.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large business opportunities ($1M+) to a successful close.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve $10M per year in business development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to conduct large and small group presentations.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization.
- Critial thinking skills a must.
- Strong research and analysis capabilities required.
- Up to 25% domestic travel may be required.
- Professional business development training or coaching experience a plus.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet