Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
As a Vetco Customer Service Team member, you will meet your team at our local dispatch office, then travel to your assigned Petco clinic locations for the day. At the clinics, you and your team will greet the pet parents and recommend the services that will best protect their pets. The Customer Service Team will assist the Veterinarian so the services can be administered and thank the pet parent for protecting their pet with Vetco!
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
* Must love dogs and cats…and people too!
* Team player who thrives on supporting the team in every way.
* Make good recommendations to our clients and providing exceptional customer service.
* Works hard and has fun doing it!
* Eager to learn.
* Ability to work in changing environments, traveling throughout our Market.
* Responsible and accountable individuals.
* A can-do attitude.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations.
$15.60 - $23.40
Exact rate of pay will be based on position, location, and experience level.