TITLE: UX/Visual Designer III
**Portfolio of UX-focused work samples MUST be included on resume**
MOMA Title: UX / Interaction Designer
Location: Mountain View is preferred. Open to other US office locations.
Work Schedule: (Days of the week & hours): Normal business hours. PST timezone preferred.
RTO schedule: flexible
Enhancing existing safety features (safety check, emergency recording) to serve long-overdue top user requests
Exploring new experiences for earthquake alerts
Exploring safety experiences on Tablet and home use cases
Preparing marketing materials
Own the end-to-end UX process from concept to implementation.
Develop user journeys, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design concepts and ideas
Produce high-quality designs and detailed specs across platforms/devices, and work with engineers to implement designs to spec, accommodating technical constraints when they arise.
Collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners across multiple teams
Advocate for the user, practice user-centric design methods, and partner with UX research to learn, iterate, and drive designs forward in a fast-paced environment.
Apply existing and new design patterns for feature-level needs, contribute to and extend the design system
Prepare assets for research or marketing needs
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Collaborate with PMs to refine product definition and explore UX options to satisfy the product goals
- Collaborate with designers and researchers to iterate on UX options. Present in respective team and UX reviews.
- Communicate with engineers to answer questions and support quality product delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience designing mobile products
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process
- Creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting high quality, usable digital mobile interfaces
- - Experience working with Material design
- - Experience in responsive design and different device ratios
- - Experience designing across multiple platforms
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.