- Client is looking for a UX Designer who will assist in defining physical interfaces for one or more of client's portfolio of products.
- You will be able to navigate ambiguity and create elegant design solutions within a fast moving, agile environment.
- You will bring a mix of great visual aesthetic with an ability to understand how to make a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
- You should have an inspiring portfolio, great design sense, a love for complex problems and the ability to clearly articulate how a product should work both in software and in the physical world.
- Work with Senior UX team members to design and create high quality user interfaces and user flows on physical products.
- Asset and spec creation across product categories.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and design key feature interactions.
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into a clear direction and tangible artifacts so that the cross-functional team can align on vision and a path forward.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.