Kforce has a client in Alviso, CA that is searching for an expert level UX Designer.
- In this role, the UX Designer leads multiple project teams of other designers and internal and outsourced partners responsible for all stages of user experience design and development for a portfolio of complex products and platforms, including experience/information architecture, validation, and specifications
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced partners on user experience design and development
- The UX Designer reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with user experience design and development guidelines and standards; Provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience
- Provides domain-specific expertise and overall user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities in the user experience design organization
- As a UX Designer, this role provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members