We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell® Learning Center. Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to their potential!
Hiring bonus available! New tutors starting on or after 10/4/21 will be paid a bonus of $800 after working at least eight (8) weeks. If you have worked for Lindamood-Bell in the past, please ask about our Rehire Bonus. Referral Bonus opportunities are also available for all employees!
Tutor Position Details:
- These positions are part-time.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell® Learning Center. This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is provided.
- Required hours during the paid training are generally 8 hours per day, Monday through Friday, for two weeks.
- Following the training, as a part-time employee, you will generally be scheduled less than 30 hours per week according to the instructional needs of the Learning Center.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be provided.
Your vaccination status will be requested upon offer of employment. Those who are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to share their vaccine status will be required to undergo weekly COVID-19 testing. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered.
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension skills.
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Must at least have an Associate's degree or be actively pursuing a degree.
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and additional perks varies with employment level and location and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure Hours
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a 401(k).
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including Apple products, cell phones, and auto rental deals may be available.
For more information about us, we invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com.
Lindamood-Bell follows local and state guidelines and infection control recommendations provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This includes the use of health screenings, widely spaced work stations, physical barriers in instruction spaces, physical distancing, enhanced cleaning protocols, face coverings, and promoting hand hygiene.
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants with criminal histories.
Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors, Instructor, Educator, Teach, Teacher, Education, Training, Learning, Clinician