About the Job
- Dedicated worldwide logistical support for our client's US based Device & Services (D&S) Operation.
- Responsible for managing the carrier routing, transportation mode and service level to transport D&S shipments.
- Plan carrier capacity based on forecasted project volume
- Run analytics regarding the operation and drive continuous operational improvement with carriers based on the insights / data improve delivery performance, carrier Management in supporting accurate shipments and freight invoicing
- Support shipment tracking and tracing
- Track and report shipment costs
- Facilitate carrier capacity management and execution
- Project pipeline monitoring (volume, spend)
- Subject matter expert for business processes associated with different types of marketing fixtures. Materials or kits associated with domestic and international logistical transportation.
- Capture shipping costs by project and share with Market teams
- Manage on behalf of client, all 3rd party related projects requiring shipping by contracted transportation carriers.
- Drive meetings with 3rd party ship from locations while collaborating with internal team stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience at a leading consulting firm, internet company, consumer product company, or wireless company.
- Experience with domestic and International transportation and logistics, supply chain, operations, and fulfillment.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent skills in data analytics and insights
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams