Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Acelis), is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies. The position of Trainer Timecard Administrative Coordinator is within our Consumer Products and Services Business Unit, located in Livermore, CA at the Acelis Connected Health site.
In this role, you will provide administrative support, for INR trainer time tracking and support Acelis Connected Health’s (ACH) objectives, milestones and timelines. The ACH group fosters a collaborative, team focused and winning environment where employees are accountable and encouraged to develop themselves.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide administrative support to business.
- Performs general administrative duties assigned which may include validating documents, time keeping accuracy, telephone and email support, timecard review and rejections.
- Collects, compiles and reviews timecard data to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for meeting timecard deadlines according to the payroll cycle.
- Interacts with other department coordinators to create effective administrative support, systems and tools.
- Responsible for collecting all required data from worker to complete payroll within a timely manner.
- Responsible for following up with all workers who have not submitted a timecard and have completed work within the pay cycle.
- Responsible for following up with any worker who requires timecard correction and ensures timecard is approved and submitted according to pay cycle.
- Reviews reports to validate hours logged and work completed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 5 years administrative or customer support
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Occasional scheduled overtime is a requirement of this position
- Associates Degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.