*Minimum 2 years experience implementing/supporting time and attendance software is required for this remote position.
We are a custom Human Capital Management software-as-a-service system provider to mid market employers and assist customers using our robust, cloud based platform that provides human resources, payroll, time and labor and benefits administration.
Our Implementation and Support Specialists in our Time & Labor group (TLM) are expected to Implement New Clients in our system and support existing clients using time and attendance software configured and deployed by our company.
As a Software Support Specialist, you are:
- 100% Remote
- Implementing new clients and converting client off of competing platforms.
- Supporting requests received via phone, email, CRM, or internal request.
- Supporting trouble tickets and logging these into our company's web-based CRM system.
- Supporting hardware devices integrated to the TLM module.
Tickets are assigned to Support Specialists and progress is to be tracked in the ticket until the issue is resolved and the ticket can be closed. Software Support Representatives in our TLM department work in an integrated team environment and assist their team members with tasks such as data entry, setup and testing.
As a Time & Labor Management Support Specialist, you are required to be able to
- Communicate issues and accurate resolutions in a timely manner to clients.
- Track task action items accurately and thoroughly in online HCM system.
- Prioritize tasks autonomously, by severity and client impact.
- Understand basic networking and desktop support concepts.
- Multi-task and maintain a high level of quality work.
- Successfully complete training on our time and attendance system, as is provided upon hire.
Successful Technical Support Representatives backgrounds should include:
- Experience with UKG (Kronos) Ready software is a plus
- Knowledge of database software, timeclock hardware, human resource systems, payroll systems, spreadsheet software and Word processing software.
- College degree preferred.
- Two to five years experience preferred.
- A demonstration of strong customer relationship skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.