Kforce has a client in San Jose, CA that is seeking a Technology Support Admin (Desktop Support).
In this role, the Tech Support Admin will be primarily supporting L2 and L3 corporate issues, in addition to doing their new hire setups, computer moves, PC or Mac migrations from old to new computers or desktop to laptop conversions. The Technology Support Admin (Desktop Support) provides systems management and support for PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, other devices such a scanners and printers.
- The Technology Support Admin (Desktop Support) participates in requirements gathering and solution design, installation and configuration activities, major updates supporting new requirements and maintaining systems currency, systems management, and Security Compliance activities, and implementing resource management and monitoring methods and tools
- Provides input to system capacity plans
- Develops and maintains procedures and system documentation and performs systems resource optimization activities
- Monitors and administers system access and resources and supports resolution of production incidents
- Provides work breakdown planning and estimation and reviews and evaluates the team's estimates
- The Technology Support Admin (Desktop Support) identifies technical and non-technical (e.g. plan) dependencies, and proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- May identify and bring forward ideas to improve their domains effectiveness, efficiency or service delivery
- Iterates and improves upon stable technologies and processes