The Legal Technology Solutions team in Facebook's Legal Department is looking for an experienced Technology Program Manager to own and drive business process and legal technology related projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable managing and de-conflicting executive demands in a high demand and tight timelines environment. This person will be responsible for engaging a multitude of stakeholders in and outside of Facebook’s legal department to formulate and drive the execution of cutting edge technical solutions to an array of emerging problems. They will collaborate with legal subject matter experts, engineering teams, third party vendors, and cross-functional partners to provide tools and services that will increase efficiency and improve the productivity of users in our Legal department and the business teams they work with. This role allows for a high degree of ownership of the solutions you launch and the ability to make positive change every day.
- Work with legal stakeholders to review manual operations with an eye towards optimization and automation
- Partner with a team of program managers and cross-functional partners to help consolidate the coordination, tracking and communication of project requirements, priority, milestones and status to key stakeholders
- Build internal customer and stakeholders’ relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives, and timelines
- Review new legal requirements and assess potential integration needs for new builds or third-party software
- Build and track project features, milestones, and dependencies
- Identify risks and act on them to ensure the team and project are not derailed
- Manage competing priorities and simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Conduct ongoing communication of team programs and reduce surprises by proactively managing risks
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in technology focused projects and/or product development
- Experience with software and/or hardware infrastructures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Legal technologies experience
- Experience with software engineering and/or compliance technology projects
- Experience in SQL, project management and reporting tools
- Experience with the software development lifecycle, technical execution, implementing new tools and change management for large company wide programs
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].