Our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry practice is powered by one of the world's largest groups of specialists, alliances with more than 100 global companies, and services shaping the most recognized TMT brands-and helping those brands navigate and thrive in the digital world.
Fueled by emerging technologies and trends such as AI, anything-as-a-service (XaaS), cloud, and edge computing, the technology industry continues to define our thriving future. We serve companies across multiple sub-sectors including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services.
Supply Chain & Network Operations (SCNO)
The Supply Chain & Network Operations Offering helps clients transform their value chains into a competitive edge. Professionals drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness by furnishing proactive insights and enhancing decision-making. Teams advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions by providing operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions. Teams also optimize operations, product, and material flows, create greater synergy for the supply network, and add value through M&A events.
Deloitte's SCNO offering helps companies build lasting competitive advantage at every level of their operations, including developing supply chain strategy, supply chain planning, sourcing & procurement, manufacturing operations and logistics & distribution.
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today's world we can't do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Work You'll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level.
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues
- Determine client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches
- Evaluate and validate analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in business development activities.
- 6 plus years of relevant consulting experience in a professional services environment, with a large or boutique consulting firm, or serving as an internal consultant within industry.
- 6 plus years of experience serving clients in the Technology sector including software, computer hardware, networking equipment, semiconductor and IT services. Industry experience is a must for this position and resources with a SEMICONDUCTOR background will be a plus.
- Consulting experience in technology implementation and operations improvement.
- Experience in Digital manufacturing technologies including, but not limited to IT/OT (including cybersecurity/Software Development/Solution Architecture/Manufacturing execution systems/Historians/Enterprise asset management/Digital Thread /Automation.
- Other required skills include, but not limited to, Operations improvement, Lean / Six Sigma, Material and inventory cost reduction, Footprint optimization, Data analysis and visualization, and Change management.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Immigration: Limited sponsorship may be available
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership, including the desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)