Tax Manager CPA (Real Estate) - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony Barhoum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a full service certified public accounting and consulting firm. Based in San Jose, for over 70 years we’ve been committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients and the Silicon Valley community. The Firm is made up of eleven partners and has a total staff of approximately 90 people. We maintain that size to be large enough to service a wide variety of client needs, yet small enough to provide the individualized attention you expect and deserve. We have offices in downtown San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Portland, Oregon. We're proud of our enduring client relationships, as even third- and fourth-generation clients continue to rely on us as trusted advisors. We go beyond the numbers, to become your partner, helping you transform your business and personal life. The Firm is an active member of PrimeGlobal, the 3rd largest association of independent accounting firms in the world.
Join us and you’ll not only become part of an award-winning firm, you’ll grow and thrive right along with us. We offer exceptional professional benefits to ensure that everyone feels valued and achieves significant personal and professional development. We take professional development very seriously and assist you in creating a plan for your goals and objectives. You’ll meet periodically to assess your progress and collaborate to help you cultivate professional contacts. We believe that putting our employees first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of these clients include Public & Private institutions, Google, Meta, Amazon, and many more!
If you are an experienced Tax Manager, then Please Apply!
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Remote Work Capabilities!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join our award-winning Firm. This is a great opportunity to develop and pursue your career interests while working with our friendly and high-integrity team members. This position requires technical expertise that can be applied in a dynamic and growing group within our Firm. This individual will be responsible for managing tax associates and client relationships while providing guidance and expertise on tax engagements for our real estate clients in privately held business clients, business owners, families & high net worth individuals. The position will provide leadership, support and vision to the Tax, Real Estate practice group to support the Firm’s strategic direction and core values.
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criterion:
- Degree in Accounting and or related field, Master’s in taxation preferred
- CPA license preferred
- 5+ years of recent, progressive tax experience at a public accounting firm in Real Estate tax matters
- Work directly with clients, manage tax engagement teams, and work with other technical specialists to advise clients on a variety of complex Federal and State issues.
- Provide planning, research, consulting, and compliance services to clients in the real estate sector to assist clients in achieving their goals and objectives.
- Managing all aspects of technical planning, research, consulting, and compliance for pass-through entities (S Corps, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and Trusts) and their owners.
- Demonstrated project management, supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong tax research, writing, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor with good verbal & written communication skills
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way law firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at a premium best in class firm!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.