Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in New Brunswick, NJ is currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager / Logistics-Transportation / REMOTE WORK to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Supply Chain Manager / Logistics-Transportation / REMOTE WORK
- Duration: 9 months contract, extendable up to 24 Months
- Location: Remote Work (Work From Home)
- Client Location: New Brunswick, NJ
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- Manager 1 - Logistics
- Responsible for developing and implementing supply chain strategies and controlling the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin to customer delivery.
- Assures attainment of best value for deals and implements effective supplier relationship practices with vendors.
- Identifies, develops, and implements lowest cost source of supply for each commodity or category.
- Effectively negotiates with suppliers and completes appropriate financial analysis to procure a wide variety of services at the lowest total cost.