Substitute Teacher Jobs in Santa Clara County
We’re currently hiring educators to work with Berryessa Union School District, Campbell Union Elementary School District, Franklin-McKinley School District, KIPP Bay Area, Los Altos School District, Milpitas Unified School District, Union School District and more! Earn up to $320 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want, whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute teaching permit.
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.
Why work with Swing?
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom screening.