Ref ID: 00412-9503008810
Classification: Staff Accountant
Please reach out to Mahmoud Adam, CPA via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (408) 455-2675 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join a great office that manages the business, personal, and philanthropic affairs of an ultra-high net worth family in San Francisco.
The staff accountant will help the senior accountants with the various accounting functions the team is handling.
Key responsibilities include:
• Prepare checks, invoices and fund transfer documentation
• Review bank recons and ensure sufficient cash for payments of assigned entities
• Prepare cash flow statements
• Prepare work papers for external auditors with interim and year-end procedures
• Maintain loan ledgers
• Maintain general ledgers of assigned entities
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all information at all times
• Maintain a control list of bank accounts and prepare any bank forms as accounts are opened