Bloom Energy is the leading force in transforming the way energy is generated and delivered. We are driving toward the parallel goals of growing a dynamic and forward-thinking company while creating a positive impact on our environment. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Our company is filled with smart and innovative thinkers and doers, and we never stop striving to improve our technology, to expand and improve our company performance, and to develop and support the many talented employees that serve our mission!
We are looking for a Stack Manufacturing Lead to join our team in one of today’s most exciting technologies. This role would report to a Manufacturing Manager and based in Sunnyvale, CA.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for running and maintaining on-the-floor activities required for the manufacture of column assembly.
- Answer technical questions as they arise and make process-related decisions that will aide in maintaining process schedules.
- Train, coach, develop and mentor team members on processes to ensure the techs are able to learn the techniques required to troubleshoot.
- Provide feedback to management on day to day activities, goals and performance; partner to resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Ensure that all quality requirements are met and that all technicians are adhering to these requirements on a daily basis.
- Create and distribute daily production reports to update management on the team’s progress.
- Work on production line if required
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high capacity manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong understanding of mechanical and manual assembly
- Excellent demonstration of written and verbal communication skills
- Solid proficiency in using computer systems with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understand the theory and concepts of lean manufacturing (preferred)
- Team player and able to effectively work with cross-functional groups and lead teams
- Highly motivated self-starter & able to work overtime, a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Organizational and time management skill and decision making skills.
- High school diploma required, AA preferred
About Bloom Energy:
At Bloom Energy, we strive toward a 100% renewable future. Our Energy Servers are adaptable to new and innovative fuels while already acting as a cleaner and far more resilient source of power than existing solutions. We see hydrogen as a significant game-changer in the world’s energy usage, and Bloom Energy fuel cells and electrolyzers will be the industry standard for clean, efficient, and reliable energy production. We anticipate being able to work in concert with other renewable energy technologies to create a comprehensive system that will change the way energy in the world is produced, stored, transmitted, and used. For more information visit: www.bloomenergy.com.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants, will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.