Title: Robotics Software Engineer (Mid-Level or Senior)
FTE/Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94086 (Remote during Covid)
Start Date: ASAP
Must be authorized to work in US without restriction or sponsorship
- Sr Robotics Software Engineer - 5 years of experience, PhD Degree
- Mid Robotics Software Engineer - 5 years' experience, Master's Degree
- You will need strong modern C++ skills to contribute to our Linux based (soft) real time system.
- You are familiar with real life robotics applications that integrate humans, hardware, and software.
- You have a holistic view of complex distributed systems.
- You enjoy developing algorithms and leveraging simulations to test them.
- You are a strong teammate in an agile environment where priorities can change quickly.
- You are customer obsessed.
- As a senior engineer, you enjoy providing guidance and coaching to junior engineers. You are also able to work effectively with Product Management to deliver products to market
Nice to Have:
- Spatial reasoning
- Any robotics related skill that is complementary to software engineering, like mechatronics. Do you build robots in your spare time? Do you solder? Learning about AI? Did you build the irrigation system for your vegetable garden?
- Knowledge of publisher/subscriber based communication (ROS is an example, but note that we do not use ROS and you don't need to know ROS).