Bloom Energy faces an unprecedented opportunity to change the world and the way energy is generated and delivered. Our mission is to make clean, reliable energy affordable globally. Bloom’s Energy Server delivers highly reliable and resilient, always-on electric power that is clean, cost-effective, and ideal for micro grid applications. We are helping our customers power their operations without disruption and combustion.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our world-class team in one of today’s most exciting technologies. This role directly reports to the Senior Director, Services Business Management & Program Office.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This Sr. Program Manager is responsible for driving the Program Office business improvement processes for the Services Business & Quality Organization. As a key member of the leadership team, this role guides and manages a portfolio of projects critical to the Services Business’ profitability. This role will be involved in preparing and presenting business results to functional business executives. The role will also be empowered to help define and drive new business improvement projects across Bloom.
- The best candidates will have strong leadership, analytical, communications and organizational skills to accelerate business performance across the Services teams by leading program management activities with stakeholders from all levels of an organization, such as:
- Works closely with the Sr. Director and the Services Business functional staff to lead a world class Program Management Office (PMO) focused on significantly improving the profitability of Bloom Energy’s Services Business. Partnerswith data owners and Finance partners to maintain visibility to accurate business performance. Develops and drives strategic goals while also completing tactical, working level tasks as required.
- Matures a Business and Program Management structure that drives a dynamic and efficient business cadence focused on goal attainment and process improvement. Owns development of related dashboards, processes and associated training. Drives process development and improvement to address new/growing business needs and incorporate lessons learned.
- Acts as a change agent for driving a culture of accountability and effective time management across the Services and Quality organizations.
- Manages and drives highly strategic and visible cross-organizational initiatives in fast-paced work environment. Ensures cross-functional project teams are staying on track to meet deliverables.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Engineering or related technical field; MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years combined experience in manufacturing, supply chain or operations roles
- Significant proven success leading cross-functional projects or initiatives requiring large-scale coordination, including defining, implementing, and tracking progress and impact on the business.
- Strong technical background with knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical aptitude demonstrated by ability to understand complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working through ambiguity to deliver business results
- Microsoft Office Suite expertise required.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
About Bloom Energy:
At Bloom Energy, we support the move toward a 100% renewable future and our fuel-flexible technology offers one of the most resilient electricity solutions for a world facing unacceptable levels of power disruptions. Our resilient platform has proven itself by powering through hurricanes, earthquakes, forest fires, extreme heat and utility failures. Unlike backup generators, our fuel cells create no harmful local air pollutants. At the same time, Bloom is at the forefront of the transition to renewable fuels like hydrogen and biogas with new hydrogen power generation and electrolyzer solutions. Our customers include but are not limited to: manufacturing, data centers, healthcare, retail, low-income housing, colleges, and more! For more information, visit www.bloomenergy.com.
Bloom Energy is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Bloom Energy makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.