Urgently hiring Sr. Product Marketing Manager/Director - Automotive for Global Semiconductor Market Leader
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alvin Truong
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a rapidly growing publicly-traded global semiconductor company that is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager or Director responsible for the complete product lifecycle management of assigned products from product concept and initial product specification through product launch and general availability. You will use your technical expertise to drive our roadmap and strategy in Automotive market.
If you are a Product Marketing Leader with a strong background in Automotive Markets, Please apply today!
Why join us?
- Strong Compensation Package + RSU's
- Extensive PTO
- Huge Room for Growth
- Weekly Lunches & Fun Company Culture!
- Great 401k Match
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Develop business cases for new products and participate in product and company strategy development
- Create detailed functional product requirements and high level marketing requirements
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to validate and successfully negotiate business and technical requirements
- Serve as the technical and product advocate in support of strategic account and reference design partner development
- Develop customer education focused technical collaterals that raise SiTime’s profile as the timing expert
- Manage new product rollout to customers, sales channels and media, including development of competitive analysis, product positioning, pricing and selling proposition
- Collaborate with sales and operations on forecast and volume ramp by product families
- Minimum of 10 years of semiconductor marketing, semiconductor applications, and/or system timing design experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in (Electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or equivalent)
- Familiar with the automotive ecosystem (OEMs, Tier1s, Semiconductor partners, etc,), the candidate has direct contacts in engineering and/or marketing
- Hands on experience with product engineering and being familiar with their requirements so you can communicate them to others globally.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate a Positive, collaborative, and Enthusiastic attitude
- Experience in Mems or Timing Markets
- MBA Degree
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.