Ref ID: 00410-0011810648
Classification: Contracts Manager
Compensation: $110000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is recruiting a Sr. Paralegal & Contracts Manager for a successful, publicly-traded enterprise software company on the Peninsula (can also TELECOMMUTE from anywhere in U.S.). This is a fairly autonomous contracts management and legal operations position and works closely with AGC, Sales, and Finance (on vendor agreements). This is an excellent direct-hire, in-house paralegal / Legal Ops opportunity!
The principal duties of the position are the following:
- Manage contracts review, modification, and signature process for high volume of sales and procurement contracts, including statements of work (SOWs), nondisclosure agreements (NDAs), software licensing agreements;
- Support Legal Department’s budget management, purchase orders, and review of outside counsel spend; and
- Train other department leads on contracts management tools and how to submit supply contracts and approval requests.
The qualifications for the Sr. Paralegal / Legal Ops position are the following:
- At least 4 years of contracts management (most important) and in-house legal operations experience, preferably at a technology or SaaS company;
- B.A./B.S. required, J.D. is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, and experience with Salesforce and JIRA is preferred; and
- Bright, analytical, proactive, very detail-oriented, and great communication and leadership skills.
Our growing tech client offers an annual base salary range of $120,000-150,000+/yr. (DOE), 10% bonus, and stock options! Comprehensive employment benefits package. For confidential consideration, please email resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President – Permanent Placement Services Division, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalflegal‹dot›com . THANK YOU!