Nevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a global medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company is focused on delivering comprehensive, life-changing solutions that continue to set the standard for enduring patient outcomes in chronic pain treatment. We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from debilitating pain and developed our proprietary 10 kHz Therapy, an evidence-based, non-pharmacologic innovation that has impacted the lives of more than 80,000 patients globally. Nevro’s comprehensive HFX™ spinal cord stimulation (SCS) platform includes a Senza SCS system and support services for the treatment of chronic trunk and limb pain and painful diabetic neuropathy. Senza®, Senza II®, and Senza Omnia™ are the only SCS systems that deliver Nevro's proprietary 10 kHz Therapy. Nevro’s unique support services provide every patient with an HFX Coach™ throughout their pain relief journey and every physician with HFX Cloud™ insights for enhanced patient and practice management.
- This position is responsible for supporting US Professional Education activities. This position will develop strategy and drive timely execution of professional education programs to support Nevro Professional Education objectives.
- The position will have significant interaction with the field-based sales force, physicians, and advanced practice providers (APPs). Must be able to work collaboratively and execute with attention to detail. This position will report to the Director, Professional Education.
- Develop and manage professional/physician/APP education programs such as educational summits, peer-to-peer training (i.e., preceptorship), dinner programs and roundtables.
- Set strategy and execute tactics
- Select and develop sites for peer-to-peer training
- Manage events and prepare faculty & content
- Ensure events are managed and executed in compliance with regulations, company standard operating procedure and best practices
- Provide speaker support (i.e., create speaker decks, prepare speakers, handle speaker requests) for conference symposia
- Cultivate relationships with current and future thought leaders for potential collaboration.
- Collaborate with Professional Education and Downstream Marketing colleagues to develop clinically focused communication tools and guides to aid in effective discussions with physicians and clinical stakeholders.
- Assist with post event follow-up with attendees and faculty, including appropriate invoicing for services rendered
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- 8+ years in medical device or biotech industries
- Prior experience in clinical marketing and/or professional education
- Other duties as assigned
Skills And Knowledge
- Professional education and/or clinical marketing experience
- Proficiency with presentation and analytics software
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities. Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks with multiple people while effectively prioritizing.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Confidence to speak up when important information or questions must be raised and takes action when issues must be addressed
- Strong and creative thinker who is intellectually curious
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, protected veteran status, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.