Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Corporate Finance with a solid academic background and a desire to influence a cleaner future through the electrification of the transportation space. This role will lead a growing finance team and partner with multiple stakeholders to provide timely analysis, insightful guidance, and financial leadership to help secure the success of the company. The individual must be innovative and highly analytical with deep business acumen and process orientation with excellent communication and collaboration skills. If you are detail-oriented, able to multitask and like to take on new challenges, then we want to talk with you!
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting, reporting and consolidation process for Lucid and drive analysis that delivers financial insights and recommendations to leadership for strategic and operational decisions.
- Develop key performance indicators, analytical tools, dashboards and models to help Lucid track, assess and prioritize performance.
- Preparation and support for senior leadership and Board of Directors presentations.
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization and automation to improve the effectiveness of financial planning and forecasting activities.
- Facilitate operating team alignment and decision making, present data in cohesive reports that provide clear communication and recommendations.
- Collaborate with business leaders to define action plans for financial and business analysis findings.
- Actively participate with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Partner closely with all internal stakeholders and operating teams to provide clear financial inputs and provide guidance on operational decisions.
- Support ad-hoc assignments and projects with financial analysis and business case development providing strategic and tactical advice/feedback to leadership.
- Provide new perspective leveraging technology to identify and propose opportunities for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Build, manage and develop a high performing team and encourage team to challenge assumptions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) – preferred.
- At least 12+ years of relevant experience, preferably in analytical roles such as Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Consultancy or FP&A.
- 8+ years of managerial experience including hiring, mentoring and performance management.
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to senior management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results.
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to be collaborative and comfortable dealing with ambiguity, influencing across multiple organizations, creating effective internal business partnerships.
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Established ability using Microsoft Office suite, particularly high proficiency with Excel, and prior systems experience preferably with SAP.
- Sr. Finance Manager experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier – a huge plus!
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.