Ref ID: 00430-0011768208
Classification: Sr. Accountant
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO CHRISTINA TRAN
We're on the lookout for an experienced accounting professional to take on the full-time role of Senior Accountant at a large company in the Menlo Park, California area. As a Senior Accountant, your duties will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a great long-term growth potential, including a strong compensation and benefits package for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with strong analytical skills that excels working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment while contributing to the continued success of the firm.
What you get to do every single day:
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process