Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Solutions Architect Engineer, Manufacturing Tools for the Hardware Engineering team. You will work with a team of talented engineers in support solutions development efforts at Lucid. You will be managing multiple scheduling activities for simultaneous projects.
- Work with manufacturing and engineering teams to understand functional requirements for manufacturing simulation and digital factory tools (including MBOM and BOP)
- Work with engineering tools and IT to understand the out-of-the-box (OOTB) capabilities and limitations of the current tool sets including CAD/PLM, Digital Factory, ERP and MES etc.
- Lead and support enterprise integrations between PLM, ERP and MES for MBOM, BOP, SBOM and others.
- With the engineering tools team, support resolution of technical and licensing issues – working to help solve application issues with the engineer, Lucid IT and software tool providers (including OEM and service provider).
- Management of manufacturing tools issues in Lucid’s corporate helpdesk management tools
- Documentation of issue resolution and growing the corporate knowledge bank
- Strong working knowledge of engineering simulation and modeling tools including
- --CAD/PDM/PLM (CATIA 3DExperience strongly preferred)
- --Manufacturing Planning and Simulation (DELMIA 3DExperience required)
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role. Automotive engineering experience preferred.
- Experience with enterprise systems (e.g., SAP ERP, Rockwell MES) and required data flow between them to support serial manufacturing
- Strong communication skills for one-on-one support and presentation to groups (e.g., user forums)
- Ability to work with a broad spectrum of business partners (internal and external) and drive timely resolution.
- Positive, collaborative and results-oriented orientation
- Scripting / programming (VBScript, Python, C++ etc.) skills strongly preferred
- Great organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with frequent prioritization adjustments
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.