Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Software Frontend Development Engineer for a Contract assignment with one of our premier SaaS clients in San Jose, CA. This position is also open to Hybrid if local to offices in San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA, Washington, DC, Portland, OR, New York, NY, Arden Hills, MN, Los Angeles, CA, Lehi, UT, Emeryville, CA, Denver, CO, Chicago, IL, College Park, MD, Boston, MA, Austin, TX.
- Typescript Development for user-facing web-apps, widely used internal frameworks and reusable component libraries
- Micro-frontend architecture development using the latest Typescript libraries and design patterns.
- Fast delivery of features and improvements to customers as part of a CI/CD process.
- Work on an agile development team, crafting innovative new features and maintaining existing ones using world-class technologies.
- Define long-term solutions for component-based architecture using reactive coding methodologies
- Take on exciting design and engineering problems to deliver outstanding services.
- Write tests and documentation as you implement features with the team.
- Advocate development and operation standard methodologies among the development team
- Collaborate with other specialists on problems of all shapes and sizes, from code to new insights and methodologies
- Strong proficiency with Lit and building reusable web components.
- Strong knowledge of advanced web browser capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of micro-frontend architecture.
- Solid understanding of the latest web development patterns.
- Strong knowledge and experience interacting with RESTful APIs following Microservices architecture patterns.
- Experience working with NodeJS REST, GraphQL and WebSocket APIs.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset, eager to learn/receive feedback from others.
- 6+ years of front-end development experience.
- Proven track-record of delivering user-facing features and workflows to customers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or comparable experience.
- Ability to innovate, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Great communication and collaboration skills with a distributed team and partners.
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
- provided by Dice