PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineering Program Manager in Cupertino, CA.
- We are seeking a Software Engineering Program Manager with CV/ML/Algorithm experience to join the Imaging and Computer Vision Team. The ideal candidate would grasp and drive complex technical topics and lead a hardworking engineering team during its product development phases.
- We are looking for a SW EPM with proven algorithm experience and a strong software background. The ideal candidate has gone through entire product cycles and has a variety of different experiences. You should have a solid track record of shipping complex new technology and experience in building algorithms. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment. You will lead teams through the software development cycle from concept to delivery, collaborating with several teams and driving the definition, schedule, execution and communication of new features. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- In this role, you will drive large, cross-functional efforts to build technologies
- You will work cross-functionally to plan and track software tools, infrastructure, and user studies to support technology development.
- You will create development schedules, identify critical paths, and maintain thorough execution
- You will ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication
- You should be able to grasp complex technical topics and abstract key issues and risks into an actionable form for executive management
- Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status
- 5+ years of technical program management experience managing consumer-facing software programs.
- Solid experience managing complex, cross-functional software projects.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes.
- Ability to dive into technical details in Machine Learning, Computer Vision and other algorithms.
- Comprehends and deals well with rapid changes and remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to influence, lead and mitigate risks
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Serious consideration will be given to qualified candidates from computer vision fields with relevant software product development experience and data science background.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Prior experience in hands-on software development or algorithm scientist role in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, or software architecture is desired.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$