We are teaming up with a leader to help grow their team, hiring for Software Engineering Program Manager
If interested, please respond with your resume
Software Engineering Program Manager - Cupertino, CA - 12+ months
We are seeking a Software Engineering Program Manager with CV/ML/Algorithm experience to join the Imaging and Computer Vision Team. The ideal candidate would grasp and drive complex technical topics and lead a hardworking engineering team during its product development phases.
We are looking for a SW EPM with proven algorithm experience and a strong software background. The ideal candidate has gone through entire product cycles and has a variety of different experiences. You should have a solid track record of shipping complex new technology and experience in building algorithms. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, constantly changing environment. You will lead teams through the software development cycle from concept to delivery, collaborating with several teams and driving the definition, schedule, execution and communication of new features. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- 5+ years of technical program management experience managing consumer-facing software programs.
- Solid experience managing complex, cross-functional software projects.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes.
- Ability to dive into technical details in Machine Learning, Computer Vision and other algorithms.
- Comprehends and deals well with rapid changes and remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to influence, lead and mitigate risks
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Serious consideration will be given to qualified candidates from computer vision fields with relevant software product development experience and data science background.