We are a privately held leader in healthcare IT, providing cloud-based EHR/PRM solutions to medical professionals.
We care. We are committed to positive change. And that’s where you come in. Do you value creativity and innovation? Great, so do we. We share a passion for improving healthcare through dedication, education, and teamwork. Everyone has that one thing they’re really good at. We value your talent and want you to join our fast-paced, fun, and culturally diverse environment. Ready to make a difference?
We are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager/Sr. Development Manager to lead a mature high performing engineering team.
You will need a track record of leading and scaling high-performance teams
including working with global teams.
This position entails architecting, designing, developing, and testing features and solutions and delivering continuous improvement by working and collaborating with a team of product managers in a highly focused result oriented environment. You will also need managerial experience
with a high level of responsibility and ownership. The Engineering Manager will need proven skills in team building, communication, leadership, and organizational scaling.
Reporting to the Vice President of Engineering, you will lead a high-performing engineering team across different geographies. You will be responsible for working closely with product management in executing strategies to advance our product portfolio.
In this role, you will set objectives for the team and ensure the product quality, integration, supportability, and design meet the standards defined.
You will establish a culture of excellence in execution. You will define clear and realistic targets and achievements, establish a high standard of team participation and inspire individuals to foster a culture of innovation while delivering high-quality continuous value to our customers.
• Work closely with analysts and product managers to execute product strategy
• Establish and communicate clear organizational objectives
• Deliver to the product roadmap on time and high quality
• Create a continuous improvement process and employ agile engineering practice
• Create detailed architecture plans and technical designs
• Co-ordinate the DevOps program for ensuring CI/CD objectives are met
• Ensure compliance with security and performance teams
• Continue to upgrade technical and personal skills through internal and external training
• Participate in maintenance/improvement of existing code to achieve high-quality portfolio
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering/computer science or equivalent
• 7 years of progressively broadening engineering and 2 years of leadership experience building enterprise
grade software products and SaaS services delivering high quality
• 3 years of experience in core Java, Spring, RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, RESTful/Soap Web
• 1 year of experience with:
o Development processes and best practices to manage multiple projects consistently on time and budget
o Formulate engineering budgets and capacity forecasting
o Management of high availability, highly scalable systems and architecture and software design
o Creating sustainable velocity and run sprints with high quality and efficiencies
o Leadership experience setting vision and building, leading, and motivating engineering teams.
• High-performance enterprise queues like ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ or other frameworks supporting AMQP protocols is preferred
• Experience with CHEF, Jenkins, and automation tools is preferred
• Experience with Git, hooks, branching, and release cadence management is preferred
• Experience with Azure, AWS, and other IaaS is preferred
• Strong knowledge of New Relic, AppDynamics, and other monitoring tools is preferred
• Experience in high-performance systems with highly scalable designs is preferred
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $170,000.00 per year