Software Development Engineer
Job Category: Product Development/ Engineering
Location: San Jose, CA 95131, USA
- Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) is the global leader in smart connectivity solutions, providing market leading intellectual property and low-power, small form-factor devices that enable more than 8,000 global customers to quickly deliver innovative and differentiated cost and power efficient products.
- The Company's broad, end-market exposure solves customer problems across the network from the Edge to the Cloud for clients in consumer electronics, industrial equipment, communications infrastructure, computing and automotive. Our technology, long-standing relationships and commitment to world-class support enables our customers to quickly and easily unleash innovative solutions to create a smart, secure, and connected world.
- Our control, connect and compute solutions enable the Internet of Things to operate safely, easily, and more autonomously at the edge of the network core. While you may not see our products, you are interacting with them all day, every day. We make your experience smarter and better-connected. Join Team Lattice and help us continue to drive innovation that creates a smarter, better-connected world. Together, we enable what's next.
- A successful candidate will join a team designing and developing Lattice FPGA software tool.
- The candidate will contribute to delivering for Lattice FPGA development with emphasis on FPGA architecture evaluation, device modeling, device database and simulation library.
- A strong communication skill is required because the candidate is expected to work closely with engineers from different functional areas.
- The candidate is expected to explore and enhance device modeling and database capabilities.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing software products and interacting with other teams to facilitate a value-added solution.
- Responsible for state-of-art FPGA device modeling and device data generation
- 7+ years’ experience in EDA software development
- Expertise in RTL design and simulation.
- Expertise in C++, and knowledge of data structure and database
- Strong communication skills are required
- Experience in FPGA development is a plus
- Bachelor, Master (Prefer) or better in Computer and Electrical Engineering or related field
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Medical, dental, vision effective on date of hire
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan, Commuter Benefit, and more
Lattice Semiconductor is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.