Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid Motors is building our Service Technical Operations team in Newark (SF Bay Area)! We are currently seeking a Service Lease Administrator to join our collaborative team to oversee the Lease Administration process and portfolio as we rapidly expand our Service Fleet globally.
- Responsible for the day-to-day functions of lease administration, including but not limited to lease abstraction reviews, review of existing and new lease reoccurring charges to ensure accuracy, remaining balance, and tracking/monitoring critical lease dates.
- Track and review new vehicle and equipment leases, amendments, assignments, terminations and other lease documents – prepare and/or review accurate and detailed lease abstract including all critical dates and financial requirements.
- Input, maintain, track all the pertinent data into the Lease Application Software/Tool (including lease dates, option dates, renewal dates, reporting dates)
- Coordinate critical date and payment activities with Accounting team.
- Create and manage yearly cash-out sheets for all leased vehicle and equipment under the Service organization
- Review and process lease documents and circulate to accounting department for approval and posting of monthly recurring charges and any miscellaneous billings/adjustments related to rent.
- Establish process and collaborate closely with all Lucid Ops teams on all lease activities – IT, AP, Legal, Service, etc.
- Understanding of vehicle and equipment lease requirements provided by internal stakeholders
- Providing information for and coordinating the review and execution of new leases between our Service and Legal teams, and any consulting partners
- Providing initial interpretation of lease provisions for cross-functional partners
- Maintaining the ongoing filing of legal notifications, leases, etc. to the actual lease files (electronic and hard copies)
- Working closely with our Service team to ensure any consulting partners and key stakeholders have information needed for proactive planning and strategic decision regarding our vehicle / equipment portfolio
- Support ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 2+ years working in a lease administration role in the retail or automotive industry
- Experience with contract review and negotiation and a full working knowledge and understanding of vehicle lease terminology, calculations, financial terms and principles
- Experience using Systems Application and Products (SAP)
- Strong communication skills with internal and external audiences at all levels.
- Must be highly organized, have strong attention to detail and proven advanced planning skills
- Must possess and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must have a high proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite along with practical experience using Lease Administration Database programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent lease administration experience required
- Start-up experience working in complex operational environments a plus
- Enthusiastic about the future of automotive luxury and sustainable mobility.
- Paralegal certification or its equivalency a plus
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.