We are a leading IT Solutions provider and a Cisco Gold Partner!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Conner Ferguson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
***This role can be worked primarily remote, but will need to be within willing to travel to the Bay Area***
We are a leading IT solutions provider who has excelled at providing solutions and infrastructure. We offer communications, mobility, wireless, security, video, VoIP, storage, virtualization, datacenter, RFID solutions and application.
We pride ourselves in enabling and empowering our employees, taking their input into account in company decisions, realizing that it takes players at all levels to develop a winning team. We invest in our employees with training and reward them with rapid advancement based on their successes because when they succeed the company as a whole succeeds.
Why join us?
* Design, install, maintain and support LAN/WAN and Security infrastructure including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WiFi controllers, Wan Optimizers, VPN and VoIP solutions using best practices;
* Assessing and escalating technical issues in support of HPE-Aruba TAC and Product Engineering organizations
* Ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot IP and wireless networks; which includes enterprise IP networking, IP network security, authentication, certificates, remote access, network access controls, and IP network management.
* Experience in trouble isolation and remediation at layers 1-4 (IP, MAC, RF, and some application level).
* Ability to use Ekahau and Airmagent for designs, surveys, validations, and remediation.
* Plan and deploy architectural improvements that will improve performance and reliability of the network and/or fix any network deficiencies;
* Provide network designs for enterprise wide and branch office infrastructure initiatives;
* Proactively research, analyze and recommend new technologies to meet changing business needs;
* Improve the infrastructure's uptime, performance and reliability;
* Secures network systems by establishing and enforcing policies;
* Monitor and optimize network performance for scalability, reliability and usability;
* Effectively uses existing tools to quickly resolve networking issues;
* Effectively work as part of a team to meet team goals and objectives;
* Participate in team projects in both a contributor and lead role;
* Possess excellent problem solving skills; Strong communication skills
* Perform and maintain proper documentation;
Network Engineer with current CCNA and CCNP Certification strongly preferred. CCIE will also be highly considered.
As a Wireless Network Engineer, you will analyze, configure, implement, maintain and repair network infrastructure and application components. A Wireless Network Engineer performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction. A Wireless Network Engineer also provides direction, information, and recommendations regarding stable network infrastructure solutions. This Engineer will be able to talk to an audience of varying levels of technical knowledge to convey products and services to assist them with their technological needs.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.