Senior UX Designer
The Senior UX Designer works as a key team member of design, development and squad teams, providing direction on UI, UX, branding, and visual presentation applicable for a global market. The designer partners with stakeholders to understand the problems to be solved, the personas, and use cases to ensure their designs are intuitive, visually impactful, yet valuable for users.
- 5-8 years UX design experience
- Expert in UX design, graphic design, layout, typography, and visual hierarchy.?
- Expert in modern design wireframe and prototyping tools (Illustrator, Adobe XD)
- Proven experience designing for responsive frameworks, such as Bootstrap.??
- Excels in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, problem analysis?& solution, initiative, and communication.
- Proven experience in leading design projects from concept to release.?
- Experience interviewing SMEs, gathering and deriving business needs, and conducting user research.?
- Proven ability to front-end code and work closely with dev team to develop responsive programs using HTML/CSS, Angular, JS, Bootstrap.
- Stays abreast of key developments within the design and software industry ??
- Proven experience conducting usability tests using different methodologies.???