UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the healthcare industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position of Sr. Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles at various levels across several functions including sales and account management.
Accountabilities include sourcing and screening candidates, acting as a consultant to Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, and providing detailed assessments for candidates and recommending offer amounts using offer tools and processes. The position manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a hire. This role is accountable for managing interactions with candidates in accordance with employment law and in a manner that fosters transparency, simplicity and respect.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conduct full life-cycle recruitment including candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing and offer negotiation and communication
- Develop sourcing strategies in partnership with leadership, as well as candidate pipelines for specific positions
- Share market research and trends in candidate flow, market reactions and awareness to local/national branding
- Interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, including phone and digital interviews, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Demonstrate best practices, troubleshoots with team members and serves as a mentor / coach on recruitment initiatives
- Demonstrate diversity awareness and utilizes sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
- Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
- Consult with Hiring Manager, Human Capital Partner and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation
- Debrief hiring manager and candidates throughout recruitment process in accordance with the Service Level Agreement for the position
- As defined by Service Level Agreement for the role, work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of recruitment related employment laws
- Develop and communicate action plans for aging requisitions
- Partner with Service Advisor to initiate offer pre-employment screening
- Actively participate in Talent Acquisition projects. Projects could include large scale process improvement initiatives, social media, participation in user councils and/or in diversity events
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years’ of recruiting experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare sales recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for key talent healthcare areas including Sales and Account Management
- Demonstrated understanding of sales compensation plans
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions in a volume driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing/sourcing techniques to include: lead generation, internet, cold calling, college alumni and interactive strategies
- ATS Taleo experience
- PHR, SPHR, CPC certifications
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $71,400 to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: 2026268, Senior Recruiter, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Remote, WAH, Work From Home, Telecommute, Telecommuter