Senior Project Manager - (Medical Communications)
Promotional Medical Education - Medical Communications – Healthcare Communications- Medical Affairs
***WORK FROM HOME/REMOTE BASED***
Our medical communications agency client is actively seeking to fill a full- time permanent staff position within the client services team, at the Senior Project Manager / Account Manager/Senior Account Manager level. Agency titles vary from company to company, applicants will have a foundation in project management, client management, client services experience within a medical communications agency.
***Promotional Medical Education, Medical Affairs or Commercial Medical Communications experience within a medical communications agency is required. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced individuals with strong project management/account, client services experience to continue career development***
- Full-time permanent staff position
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off, path for upward mobility and continued career advancement
- Large, diversified client base in a wide variety of therapeutic areas which promotes company stability with very low turnover
- Sustained long term organization growth due to both new business and organic growth of existing business
- An organization with a clear path for continued career growth & advancement
- Promotional Medical Education initiatives such as strong advisory board experience as well as content development projects are required
- Create and manage detailed timelines
- Veeva Vault experience
- Experience managing and executing industry programs (speaker bureaus, symposia, advisory boards, dinner meetings, broadcasts, teleconferences, program material creation, etc.). This is NOT a logistical meeting/events planning role.
- Manage and track financial budgets
- Work directly with HCP's & KOL speakers to schedule and coordinate programs
- Lead weekly client status calls on program status, program evaluations, financial status, spend reporting and tracking
- This role will utilize experience in project execution & maintaining/managing the client relationship along with the account services team
- Delivery & execution on all aspects of account activities; scheduling, timelines, budgeting, and resourcing to ensure project delivery
- Clear knowledge of the AMA and PhRMA guidelines.
- Must be very well organized with the ability to prioritize & multitask
- Strong ability to work with the team to participate in all phases of the project life cycle from concept thru to completion (reconciliation and billing)
- Deliver high quality account programs that exceed strategic needs of clients
- Conduct meetings throughout the project life cycle (kick off, status meetings, reconciliation/closure).
- Work directly with senior project and account services leadership to identify and assess client educational and/or promotional needs and future goals
- Regular communication with team members, inner departments, clients, and faculty to ensure client project objectives remain on budget & meet client expectations
- Experience working with client account(s) in the management and execution of promotional medical education programs
- Develop and deliver project proposals/RFP’s
- Monitor projects to identify potential problems and create possible solutions
- Qualified applicants will have ~ five (5) or more years of experience in either promotional medical education, commercialization, or medical affairs medical communications project management/ account management/client services capacity
- All therapeutic areas will be considered
- Veeva Vault experience
- BS or BA degree in business, life sciences, communications, or related discipline.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft)
Please send a current copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for details and more information. All information is strictly confidential.
Liberty Personnel Services
Key Words: (Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Account Executive, Healthcare Communications, Medical Education, Medical Marketing, MedEd, MedCom, Program Manager, Project Director, Program Director, speaker bureaus, symposia, advisory boards, dinner meetings, broadcasts, teleconferences, advisory boards, program material creation Medical Communications, Medical Education, Promotional, MedEd, MedCom, Medical Education, Medical Communications, Client Manager, Client Direction, Client Services, Medical Strategy, Oncology, Healthcare Communications, Medical Education, Content management, CMJE, GPP2, Sunshine Act, Promotional MedEd, Speaker training, Advisory Boards, Live dinner meetings, Web conferences, Professional and Internal brand tactics, Speaker slide decks, Product theaters, Sales training, Video clips, Tactical memos, Implementation guide, Congress coverage)
Category: Project and Account Management, Marketing and Product