Ref ID: 00412-9503080791
Classification: Fund Accountant
Please reach out to Mahmoud Adam, CPA via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (408) 455-2675 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join one of the leading banks and investment firms in Silicon Valley, supporting so many startups and VC’s from the financing side of the Tech and Start-up world.
The fund accountant will be an integral part of the finance team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual who has an interest in the Venture capital industry.
Key responsibilities include:
• Processing incoming distributions and outgoing capital calls for underlying investee funds
• Coordinating and processing investment funding and maintaining all final investment related documents Knowledge of basic concepts of Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Trail Balance and Investment Position Appraisals
• Processing outgoing capital calls and distributions to investors
• Reviewing monthly reconciliations for all funds for monthly corporate closes • Reviewing quarterly reporting to fund investors
• Assisting with direct fund valuation analysis
• Assisting with annual audits and tax reporting
• Quarterly portfolio performance analysis
• Reviewing and processing quarterly management fee payments
• Assisting with account payable settlements and invoice payments
• Ad hoc analysis and reporting (management and investor reporting)
• Maintaining investor inbox and limited partner correspondence