At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We’re looking for a results-oriented marketing programs manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help accelerate our demand generation efforts in our growing Unit 42 Security Consulting business. As a Palo Alto Networks Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the Americas field marketing team, helping us to accelerate our Unit 42 Security Consulting demand generation in the Americas.
In this role, you will be a key player in the transformation of the security market and work with stakeholders across the company to fuel awareness and demand. You will work closely with the global demand generation, field marketing and sales teams to devise and drive execution of the Americas marketing strategy in support of our business objectives. Your experience in field, channel, demand generation, or campaign marketing in the cybersecurity industry, as well as your love for fast-paced initiatives, will benefit you in this role.
- Oversee the Americas marketing strategy for Unit 42 Security Consulting business.
- Develop integrated and comprehensive marketing plans to support growth and revenue objectives. Provide program measurement and reports of the same
- Work with GTM team, field marketing, and the central demand team to scope demand generation campaign goals, program requirements, resource needs and delivery timeframes to engage customers and prospects.
- Plan, create, and assemble in theater campaigns based on target customer data using global best practices including allocating budgets, selecting the tactical mix, designing offers and calls to action, and setting the individual program goals and measurement criteria for all campaigns.
- Execute programs already in the mix and utilize your creativity and expertise to develop best-in-class scalable, digitally led, customer centric programs, to leverage across the theater to drive new logos.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and conversion against the agreed pipeline goals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s Unit 42 Security Consulting business and routes to market.
- Collaborates with sales to understand priorities, then aligns strategic marketing programs to support sales objectives
- Partner with field marketing, partner marketing, and inside sales teams to align efforts, and discover and deploy top-performing tactics to create, develop, and close qualified leads and opportunities
- Own theater pipeline target, lead funnel, and conversion metrics for go-to-market and the team’s efforts to improve and optimize
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders on program results and learnings for digital activities and events and aggregate results weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- 10+ years marketing experience in a software/security marketing, business to business, marketing environment, developing and executing proven successful, demand creation and pipeline acceleration programs in a B-to-B environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Direct experience in working internal executives and customer executives, Account-based Marketing a plus
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with competing priorities and last minute changes
- Understanding of modern marketing and digital programs mechanics, testing strategies, demand waterfall processes and metrics and campaign influence
- Proven ability to execute at an incredibly high level against consistent results
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) with proven ability to project manage multiple projects at once and keep the team informed of status
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Ability to take a project from inception through execution, self-starter with a positive attitude who can prioritize workload in a strict deadline-oriented environment, with excellent time management skills.
- Passion to provide the best, most innovative security solutions to businesses around the world.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $129,700/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.