Senior Application Development Scientist - Venture backed Biotechnology Start-Up - Mountain View!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Mountain View, CA we use cutting edge biotechnology to reverse and/or slow the aging process, improving age-related diseases. We have developed a state of the art reprogramming therapy, turning old cells young again, aiding in the rejuvenation of an aged human body. We are looking for a Senior Application Development Scientist to join our rapidly growing team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Adaptable/Flexible Schedule!
- PhD in molecular and cellular biology or related discipline preferred
- Alternatively, BS/MS in the same disciplines with 7-to-10 years of relevant research experience in industry
- Background, 7-10 years, in cell culture work and in vitro assays
- Background, 5-7 years, in animal (preferably murine) handling and tissue evaluation
- Experience in one or more of the focal application areas: Dermatology, Osteocartilage, Ophthalmology or Muscular
- Background in gene therapeutics testing
- History with new model system exploration and adaptation
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.