Ref ID: 00412-9503080794
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Please reach out to Mahmoud Adam, CPA via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (408) 455-2675 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading venture debt firm that backs young and emerging growth companies.
The senior accountant will be an integral part of the accounting team and responsible for all accounting, debt facility reporting and SEC financial reporting functions.
Key responsibilities include:
• Accounting for the assigned funds (record daily transaction’s journal entries in accounting system, gather and maintain supporting documentation, research, analyze, and reconcile transactions).
• Quarterly closing and reporting of the assigned funds (prepare/update quarterly schedules, reconcile accounts, prepare financial statements and footnotes, for the10Q, 10K and board financials, maintain supporting schedules for all disclosures, perform tie-outs prior to SEC filing)
• Assist in the preparation of any new footnote, risk factors, or any other SEC related disclosures for form 10Q and 10K.
• Assist in performing research, in implementing any new accounting standard/rule as applicable (e.g Inline XBRL financial tagging) and in writing any related technical accounting memo.
• Perform Inline XBRL financial tagging as and when applicable.
• Reconcile and review cash daily and perform cash-management duties such as recommending borrowings from the debt facility or capital calls from investors.
• Debt facility reporting including:
o Borrowings, rollover and paydown of loans
o Borrowing base calculations
o Quarterly compliance certificates
o Appropriate hedges of interest rate exposures.