School Nurse - Registered Nurse for the 2021-2022 School Year
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for nursing to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- School Nurse position available to begin ASAP!
- Must hold CTC School Nurse credential (CL - 380) or be eligible to obtain
- Alameda County, 94587 zip code
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly
We value our nurses and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatric is a national leading provider of highly skilled nurses and educators. We hire Nurses who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in nursing that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented nurse that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Nurse position is health and wellness assessments of pediatric students in a school setting, with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Lindsey Reid, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ health and wellness.
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for nursing services
- Provide nursing services through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
- Nursing license in the state of residence/state of placement.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of California
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development