Must Have Skills:
- Most recent experience in S/4 HANA Implementation / System Conversion / Landscape Transformation OR one of the SAP Cloud application implementations using AGILE / SAP ACTIVATE methodology in Finance
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Finance which includes 4 years in SAP S/4 HANA .
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in leading the team .
- Client facing skill: Minimum 2 projects (onsite )
- Demonstrated experience of successfully leading client workshops for Finance / RTR track during explore / build phase
- Proficiency in business process knowledge and configuration in S/4HANA for majority of the finance modules – financial accounting, asset accounting, overhead accounting, product costing, project costing, profitability analysis, financial planning, consolidation, central finance, closing cockpit and deep understanding of integration across Sales, Supply Chain and logistics processes, SAP and non-SAP applications
- Minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations / roll outs & support experience in S/4 HANA or SAP ECC Projects
- Understanding of SAP intelligent enterprise and automation in Finance related business processes using SAP applications
- Ability to design SAP solution covering both functional and technical aspects
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to collaborate and present to the management team
Nice to Have Skills:
- Understanding of SAP Best Practices and knowledge in multiple modules, their integrations & technology
- Certified in SAP S/4 HANA Finance
- Experience in execution of at least one of the project related to SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC), SAP Revenue Accounting & Recognition (RAR), SAP Central Finance (CFIN) is preferred
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders
- Should be proficient in conversation on wide ranging topics relating to finance and accounting with finance users, finance heads, controllers, IT heads, CxOs
- Work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams
- Knowledge of new features in SAP S/4HANA – embedded analytics, user experience using Fiori, S/4HANA conversion and pre-requisites, S/4HANA simplification and business impact, SAP cloud platform
- Lead discovery workshops with customer to design and understand business requirements and collect relevant information needed to build customer specific solution for finance.
- Provide leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation of same.
- Provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey.
- Adapt pre-configured solution or SAP Model Company based on industry standards and conduct show & tell workshops with customers.
- Engage with business users during requirement analysis, fit-gap analysis, and solution design. Co-ordinate with business users and product owners during solution acceptance with focus on finance processes and logistics integration with finance.
- Support and provide inputs for cutover, migration, testing, training related strategies.
- provided by Dice