Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Looking for a new place to call home, expand your knowledge and utilize your abilities to the fullest? If you enjoy finding new and inspiring ways to "Be the Difference" with every guest and employee interaction, we are looking for you! We strive to create a place where you feel at home which includes offering an excellent working environment that encourages our "Be the Difference" Culture. We provide an amazing benefits package for full time employees, including the 401k which is available to all employees with an employer match!
Chaminade is being transformed, we completed a $10M renovation last year in the main villa, and there is so much more to come. Join our Chami Team and grow with us!
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Primary responsibility is to manage existing accounts, find new accounts, book meetings and conferences from an assigned territory.
Maintain existing client relationships
Uncover new clients
Proactive efforts required include phone solicitation with new and repeat accounts in assigned markets; personal outside sales calls with existing customers as well as cold calling for new clients.
Conduct site inspections.
Help organize and participate in resort FAMS
Attend trade shows pertinent to assigned area, and attend meetings, seminars etc. that pertain to assigned markets
Maintain a working relationship with all departments, be a team player
Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations of changes, which would affect operations.
Maintain accurate forecast and recap information
What are we looking for?
- Will also consider a remote position if located in the North Bay
- Knowledge of Delphi, FDC or like system desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook systems
- Minimum two years in hotel sales or related industry
- Minimum (4) four years of college, degree desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, outgoing and self-motivating individual
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.