Sales Administrative Support Assistant
Triple Crown is a Workforce Solutions company specializing in Hardware, Firmware and Software Staff Augmentation. We have been in business since 2004 and have approximately 500 employees and 5 office locations nationally. In addition to our headquarters in Austin, TX, we have offices in San Jose, CA, Costa Mesa, CA, Scottsdale, AZ, and Portsmouth, NH.
The Administrative Support Assistant supports our Director of Sales manage business-related tasks such as scheduling, creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking meeting notes, and other organizational tasks. A good fit for this role is someone who is proactive and willing to take the initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, as this role is highly dynamic and requires a high level of adaptability to meet the changing needs of the organization. This role reports directly to Triple Crown's Director of Sales and works under limited supervision.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Director of Sales with administrative needs. This includes, but is not limited to: managing calendars, booking travel, making meeting and event arrangements and assisting in providing effective support to staff, customers, and external contract employees.
• Produce information as needed by accessing data and creating reports, both reoccurring and ad hoc.
• Conserve Director's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating communication.
• Maintains leadership’s confidence and protects business operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage relations with various client and company contacts as needed on behalf of the Director of Sales.
- Support the Director of Sales with production related tasks. This includes, but is not limited to: conducting, audits of sales database, generating premarket, covering listings, pipeline audits/cleanup, management of the Do Not Call (DNC) and Restricted Accounts (RA) list, follow-up with staff of direction given by Director.
- Manage special projects and coordinate project deliverables, as needed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as needed, based on the frequently changing needs and growth that occurs across the company.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate degree welcomed; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience as an office or administrative assistant
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite
• Highly organized and able to keep others organized, looking for a master scheduler
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with high attention to detail
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to execute processes that may not have defined procedures
- Willing to take the initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks
• A willingness to tackle matters in and outside areas of expertise with a can-do, flexible attitude, understanding that no job is too big or too small
• Maintain high level of confidentiality
• Onsite/in-person role
Triple Crown Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, and physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. Triple Crown Consulting does not tolerate discrimination in any aspect of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.