SA Client Support Associate I
Robert Half is seeking a SA Client Support Associate I who is responsible for supporting all Strategic Accounts partners and the field with all inquiries as it relates to current Strategic Accounts contracts. This includes but not limited to facilitating new contract requests with Strategic Accounts Legal, coordinating signature of contracts, completing all necessary supplier documentation as it relates to new and current clients, coordination of Statement of Work transactional documentation with branch offices and contract expirations and terminations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitor team centralized mailboxes, taking appropriate action on each customer's email message within established service level agreements, and maintaining a clean, current queue of emails.
- Serves as liaison between Contract Implementation team and SA Client Services, in partnership with SA Compliance teams (client audits), to resolve urgent and escalated issues promptly and accurately, and ensures compliance to client contract terms by the Field offices and SA Client Services, including candidate pre-screening, document processing, branch pre-placement procedures, and sub-contractor compliance.
- Manage daily job order transactional documentation (Statements of Work, waivers, etc.) submitted by Field offices and Strategic Accounts Service Team reviewing document details, assign to Legal for reviewing, communicate any necessary changes to Field offices, and ensure return of signed documentation.
- Weekly follow up with Field offices and Strategic Accounts Service Teams of outstanding documentation.
- Maintains files within the Contract Management tool and online filing system (Determine).
- Responsible for monitoring contract status notifications and updating reports, including maintaining accurate contract data in the Contract Management Tool and client files.
- Monitor requests for completion of supplier onboarding documentation as it relates to supporting Vendor Management Service contract through the contract review request phase.
- Review required documentation and assign completion to team members as appropriate; track for progress to ensure completion by due dates.
- Assist when necessary, during high-volume or peak periods.
- Assist senior management with ongoing projects and the creation and refinement of processes and procedures related to the servicing of client contracts and activity, as well as making recommendations based on trends and lessons learned from problem solving activity; as well as serve as backup and support for other administrative functions as needed.
- Assist in coordinating contract movement within the contract lifecycle including: audit contract data in Salesforce and Contract Management tools for accuracy and completion, following up with Strategic Accounts VPs for missing data; submit contracts to the next contract cycle stage upon receiving approvals; assign and prioritize items in the legal queue, monitor and update incoming contract data, archive responses from Legal, VP and FSC departments.
- Monitor the distribution and status of partially executed documents for final execution.
- Review communications and processes for clarity in instructions for the field to follow and comply, identifying gaps and potential risks, making recommendations to improve and simplify instructions and ensure compliance to contracts; track errors or missing information, log change control tickets for corrections and updates to ensure timely corrections, and report to senior management on training opportunities.
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree in business related field preferred.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in related fields such as a Paralegal, Project Management, Contract Administrator, and/or Accounting role in positions of increasing levels of responsibility. Background in accounting or reconciliation helpful. Previous contract review experience required.
- RHI Field office working experience highly preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce preferred or equivalent level of database systems experience. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Access, and Windows application. Ability to use the web as research tool, ability to quickly learn new software packages and in-house systems as the business need arises. Working knowledge of Contract Management Software desired.
- Paralegal certificate a plus.
- Proven organizational, time management and prioritization skills to maintain proper documentation of project status, files, workspace. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external customers including presentations, email, meetings, and document creation. Excellent customer service skills with ability to establish and maintain effective relationships. ability to demonstrate reliability and dependability with good attendance. Ability to read contracts, an ability to demonstrate an attentiveness to detail, identify and resolve discrepancies, conduct research, resolve discrepancies; obtain missing data, and draw conclusions. Possess verbal assertiveness to speak up in an encouraging, professional, and supportive manner, while remaining open-minded and objective
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP