Ref ID: 04795-0012015622
Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $100000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Looking to put your skills in design and user experience to the test? There's a great opportunity for a Software Engineer at Robert Half. As a part of a keen and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Software Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. A permanent role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be based in the Dublin, California area.
How you will make an impact
- Participate in project teams tasked with optimizing and automating business processes using low code solutions
- Low Code Development
- Work with form builders, pre-built templates and drag and drop visual entity builders
- Research, design, and develop prototypes using low code technologies to demonstrate solution capabilities and fit.
- Develop training tools (manuals, tip sheets, process flow documents), coordinate and conduct end-user training.
- Write documentation to provide user support for programs and for production/operating procedures.
- Systems Analysis and Development
- Participate in gathering and documenting requirements from the business.
- Analyze user system and application needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements, and design application programs to meet the requirements.
- Research, analyze and evaluate current technical trends, emerging technologies and standards, new software functionality, and alternative software solutions to determine applicability and viability.