Interim Healthcare PCSS in Campbell, CA is looking for a seasoned part time RN or LVN to complement our home care team. You would be providing in home evaluations, supervisory visits, family resource education, and care-plan development for this non-medical service.... along with caregiver development and mentoring.
If you love working with seniors and enjoy teaching and mentoring caregivers, this might be the perfect job for you. As an RN owner in my early 60’s, I find this work the most rewarding in my career. Helping families find solutions to keep their loved ones at home, and providing on the job training to our Home Care Aids to improve their job satisfaction is the best job ever...
We provide some job flexibility in this part time 20-25 hr./week position too. The office team is dynamic and really work cohesively. If you are looking for a more relaxing pace, and the ability to truly make a difference, this might be your most rewarding career too.
Previous Assisted Living experience could be a plus, but not necessary. Pay is competitive and dependent on your experience.
Interim HealthCare of Redding has the kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity that makes us your perfect career partner. If you're looking for a work environment that promotes quality and individualized care, one-on-one patient care, autonomy and excellent pay, look no further.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A team environment with a focus on family and community service
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
LVN Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Practical Nurse (LPN) or Vocational Nurse (LVN) Program license active in state in which he/she practices.
- Have relevant experience in medical services or clinical environment with knowledge of medical terminology including previous office experience of at least one year.
Nurse RN Job Requirements
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS:
- • Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - we will accept and train new RN graduates!
- • Registered nursing license for the State of California--license is active and in good standing.
- • Able to provide proof or valid driver's license and provide proof of valid auto liability insurance
- • Must be able to pass health screening, background clearance and have current CPR
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Sick Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 Local Office Support
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc